We are a small IT company that likes to help the small business make the best use of the IT technology. We have a vast experience in the IT industry with over 20 years knowledge of PC systems. We have worked on all types of systems from the first IBM PC to IBM Mainframe and everything in between.
We now mainly work with home and small businesses to prove help with software issue, be it setting up an Internet connection, what is required to get an email system setup for a business or getting a new piece of hardware to work with your current setup.
We can help with support remotely or come on site. We offer a no-fix/no-fee for most call outs. But if you need us just need an extra pair of eyes to help you work out a problem we can setup a fix price.
Example of services that we can supply
• Installation of new printers/scanners.
• Setting VPN networks between family and friends or back to your office.
• Setup on Backup system which will allow backup to secure off site locations.
• Setup of wireless networks.
• Removal Viruses from your PC.
• Improve / recommend how to improve your PC performance.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Personal IT Support - 7 days a week
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Microsoft Certified Engineer
- Novell Certified Admin
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology - EngTech
- West Lothian
- Cash, Cheque
|Address||7 Glebe Road|
|Phone Number||015 0666 8113|