We Offer prompt computer repairs & solutions at affordable prices to Residential customers & small business in Kings Lynn and surrounding areas. Support4-IT offer's cheaper repair prices than the high street chains and we come to you, so start saving your money & time today! We are ready to eliminate your computer problems and have over 25 years knowledgeable experience in the professional computer support industry. What ever your computer problem talk to us. We have a experienced I.T Technician waiting to help you today!
Some of the Prompt On-site Computer services we offer.
* PC Troubleshooting, PC repair, PC installation and PC upgrade services.
* Laptop Diagnostics, Repairs & Troubleshooting
* Recovery from Computer crashes
* Performance tuning to speed up your slow computer.
* Secure Broadband Router/Wifi/firewall & network configuration.
* Virus/ Spy-ware removal and protection.
* Secure Internet/Email setup & support.
* Data Migration.
* Data security (Backup, Recovery & Destruction)
* Computer Health Checks and servicing.
* Remote Support & Diagnostics
* Web design & consulting
* laptop Insurance quotes
* Advice on buying your next Laptop or desktop, we can save you money.
* much more...
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Evening & Weekends Visits available
- Kings Lynn & West Norfolk
|Address||27 Peppers Green|
|Phone Number||079 0002 8058|
Just a quick email to thank you for the prompt and professional service you gave in dealing with what I thought was a hopeless case. The fact that you managed to retrieve all the information and particularly photographs was fantastic and they are now safe on the new machine. We now back up to a separate hard drive as you suggested to protect them for the future but we will certainly contact you again if we have any more computing issues, Andrew Hardy Chalcroft
My computer had crashed and was not booting; even I was unable to do system or PC restore. PC World had a wait of atleat 2 weeks. I had an amazing service from Support4IT and my computer was repaired at my house and was back to work within 45-60 minutes. I will recommend this highly. R Shekhar
I have an old computer system I called SUPPORT4IT for advice on upgrades or replacement. They were prompt and offered several solutions considering my situation. Just good advice in a friendly way. I would certainly recommend. Roger Colman