Sheffield Computer Services started repair computers and laptops in Sheffield in May 2015. The business moved from Lincolnshire when it had been operating successfully since April 2012.
We're a small business, but a hardworking one. Putting the customer first is our priority and we operate a quickly, reliably and honestly as possible. For us it is a about helping people and making money - but not through high prices. We realise that charging good fair prices will get us most customers in the longer term than higher prices for instant financial gain.
The company was starting by Nathaniel Moody who still runs the business and undertakes most of the repairs, tuition and website design. He has over 15 years experience repairing computers, starting from getting his first Pentium 166 machine working in the late1990's.
One reason for moving the business to Sheffield was to test the company against more and better competition than Lincolnshire had to offer, and to ultimately grow the business (but not into the next PC world).
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Call anytime - we're flexible so we can help customers in the daytime, evening and weekend.
- Fast turnarounds
- Good advice and reliable service. If there is a problem after, we'll sort it out.
- Callout to anywhere in Sheffield or further, or drop off to us near Hunters Bar roundabout.
- Sheffield and futher
- Cash, Cheque, Bank transfer, Credit/debit cards via secure paypal (no signup required)
|Address||106 Cowlishaw Road|
|Phone Number||011 4407 0128|
- I would recommend this business
- Quick, fair and very reasonable
My laptop wasn't working properly and Nathaniel was really helpful. He looked at it and got back to me within an hour diagnosing the problem and offering practical advice. Really great service, quick and great value for money. Would definitely recommend.
|Service & support|