We are a local, specialist IT support and maintenance company.
Established in 1994 to provide a highly skilled professional and personal service for small and medium-sized enterprises, Premier Computer Services has became known amongst local businesses and charities as the provider of customised solutions and for its friendly and effective technical support.
Premier Computer Services has expanded by reputation, gaining respect, repeat business and recommendations from satisfied customers. We enjoy dealing with all clients, technical or not, and view computer problems from the user's perspective and we talk in plain English.
Who are we?
We have three permanent specialists and many associates who are technically trained and certified. Our lead specialists have worked for a variety of Blue Chip companies including British Telecommunications, Centrica, AT&T, ICL, Dun & Bradstreet, British Gas, F Hoffmann La Roche and KPMG – each has more than 20 years experience. Their experience allows you to benefit from blue chip expertise tailored to small and medium businesses.
What makes us special?
Our view is that all businesses can benefit greatly from the use of computers but only if the systems are appropriate, the equipment functions as it should, and the user is fully empowered and encouraged.
Our clients call us for free help and advice on upgrading and enhancing their computer systems to keep them competitive in their business. We believe that there should be a clear return on investment to justify expenditure. It is important that any solutions are also easy to use to minimise stress. We do not want to sell solutions which are inappropriate to your current and future needs.
We are here to help to keep the workplace efficient, comfortable and harmonious.
Like you we run a business and want to make it a great success and we will share our expertise with you so that you can enhance your success.
What do we do?
Our portfolio of products and services currently includes: Servers, PCs, networks, software and peripherals from all leading manufacturers, networking components, cabling, technical support, network installation, project management & consultancy, and bespoke training.
We work closely with other companies who provide telecom systems, accounting & bookkeeping, electrical installations, consultancy, databases and website design. We can supply and install PCs, Microsoft Windows Servers, Microsoft Exchange Email Servers, Peripherals, Networking Equipment, Internet Access and Voice over IP Telephones.
We specialise in office relocation services and will project manage smooth moves from start to finish.
• Computer system audits to maximise efficiency and lower support costs
• Disaster Recovery planning from virus and spyware protection to complete offsite backup
• IT Support and maintenance 24/7 on site or by remote access as appropriate
• Cheaper phone calls using Voice over IP Telephony
• Microsoft Exchange Email Server, Blackberry Enterprise Server and mobile email devices including iPhones and Windows Mobile.
Get peace of mind by using our tailor-made, reasonably-priced, fully-guaranteed, friendly and expert service.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- PC Problems? Fixed on site or by remote access
- Fast Broadband & Wireless Networks
- Virus Fixes, Health Checks
- Security & Recovery Specialist
- Computer system audits to maximise efficiency
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- 24/7 on site or by remote access
- Blackberry, iPhones and mobile email
- Corporate Class E-mail and Web Hosting
- Server and Network Installations and Support
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- Microsoft Small Business Specialist
- Amersham, Beaconsfield, Chorleywood, Gerrards Cross, Marlow, Princes Risborough, Rickmansworth
|Address||9 Hoppers Way|
|Phone Number||014 9485 7572|
|Tollfree||0800 634 1122|