iFixTech offers affordable PC and laptop repairs at a simple fixed price which means you know exactly how much you pay no matter how long it takes us your computer fixed! Together with a no fix, no fee promise you can be sure that you will not be out of pocket with any hidden costs!
iFixTech provides computer services in and around Dorset, Hampshire and Devon including Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Ringwood, Wimborne, Blandford, Wareham, Swanage, Dorchester, Weymouth, Salisbury and all surrounding areas.
Our services include:
- Mac and PC Repair Specialists
- Laptop Screens and Power Issues.
- PC Repairs including Software and hardware problems.
- iPad Repairs
- iPhone Repairs
- Smart Phone and Tablet Repairs
- Virus, Spyware and Malware Removal
- Remote Repairs - We fix your computer while you watch on (or get a cup of tea!). Why wait days when you can have it repaired in hours.
- Wireless and Wired Network Installation, Setup and and troubleshooting.
- Internet Setup and troubleshooting.
- New PC Setup and Installation / removal of pre-installed trials software and tutorial on using it.
- PC Internet and Security Check - Safeguard your PC from online threats and protect your family.
- Parental Control Advice.
- Data Recovery and Data Backup.
- Affordable PC and Laptop Sales (New and refurbished).
- Business Service Plans - Outsource your IT to us. Low cost plans available.
- PC Protect - Home and Business Support - 24/7 PC Tune-Up, Maintenance and Monitoring - Instant Help, Advice and remote repairs for your Laptop, PC, Home Tech and Gadgets.
- Home Cinema, Television, Freeview and Home Cinema Surround Audio Setup and Configuration.
- Computer Lessons, Tutorials, Help and Advice.
- Web site design, hosting and services.
- and more.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- LIFETIME Warranty
- No Fix, No Fee, No Risk Promise
- Excellent After Sales Support, We won't abandon you!
- Fixed Price Rates, No Hidden Costs or Nasty Surprises
- Shops in Broadstone, Parkstone and Wallisdown, Poole
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Professional Engineers, Degree Qualified (BEng)
- Dorset, Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Wimbourne, Ringwood, Blandford, Wareham, Swanage
- Cash Only, Debit Cards, MasterCard, PayPal, VISA, Credit / Debit Card, Cash, Paypal
|Address||348 Ringwood Road|
|Phone Number||01202 805000|
Degree in electronics engineering with 20 years of software and electronics development background. Opened The Laptop Fixers to fill a gap in the market for affordable fixed price computer and tech repairs.
Products & Services
Virus, Spyware and Malware Removal
All viruses and Spyware Removed and cleaned from your system. We offer advice on the best way to protect your computer and recommend software. We also provide you with FREE anti-virus and firewall software to help prevent future infections.
PC Heath Check and Service
An annual health check and service is the ideal way to ensure your computer is operating at its best. PCease performs a full 16 hour service that includes: - Testing all your hardware components such as CPU, memory, hard drive, CD/DVD drive etc for defects or potential problems. - Full Virus, Spyware and Malware Scan and removal - Clean and remove all unused and temporary files freeing up more valuable space ony our hard drive, optimise programs - Data Backup to your choice of medium (CD, DVD, Online, External Hard Drive etc) - All moving parts cleaned, dust removed to increase the life span of your computer - FREE Software (AntiVirus, Backup, Firewall etc).
I gladly recommend Laptop Fixers - here's my story: I had an issue with my Samsung Tablet's USB/Power socket in which the tablet would intermittently would not charge up. I took the Tablet to the Broadstone branch and was greeted with a friendly face. The staff took my details and explained that they contact me with their findings.Within 24 hours I received an email and a text confirming that the fault was indeed the power socket and that the part was on order. After another 24 hours got another email and text saying that the repair was done and that the tablet was ready to be picked up. Wow! Well done Laptop Fixers for the excellent and informative service.
Great service from these guys- thought I had a broken IPhone charging port as it was not registering a charge- quoted for the job and gave an estimated time- same day- called and said no charge as got it working without replacing part/ honest business and highly recommend and will use in the future- cheers guys
I cannot praise Francis at The Laptop Fixers highly enough. After having lost valuable data from my laptop, and other IT experts having failed to recover any data, I was amazed by the service that he provided. He was relentless in his quest to recover the data, and has done so with great success. I was kept informed throughout, and he even managed to prioritise the data search to ensure that I got back the most valuable information first.
Considering the huge effort and time he put into this, the fee of just over a hundred pounds is excellent value also.
I would definitely recommend them for data recovery. Thank you again Francis!!
I have used this company for a few years now and have always been very happy with their service. The staff are helpful and friendly and are happy to advise you. All in all, great customer service and efficient service every time!
Broke my phone screen at 9am and by 11am it was fixed perfectly at an amazing price. Can only recommend and would definitely use again if I (hopefully never) needed to
Paul Betteridge is the most helpful, knowledgeable and approachable man I have found in this field - He always has a solution, he is honest and gives robust feedback, he has a very down to earth approach and looks at practical ways to guide and help.
Since taking iFixTech on as my IT back-up department,
I now feel completely supported and protected by using his services.
Totally recommend him and his team.
I was dreading taking my MacBook in for the assessment but the result was superb! My laptop is working so much better and I have so much more storage space. Great customer service from Paul & Rob who kept me informed throughout the process! Thanks guys!
Took my dell base unit in for repair. Marcus served me. He was very reassuring and professional the service was quick, efficient and made me feel they really wanted to help rather then just out to rip me off! I can not recommend this company enough. Thank you laptop fixers.
If Internet Explorer is suffering from too many toolbars, malware, unusual behaviour and add-ons you never wanted, then it is time for you to reset your IE settings. This video shows you how to do this but also ensures you retain your homepage.