Granite Chips Ltd was started in early 2009. We all worked for a respected local IT company for 14 years. In that time we helped many home & business customers in Aberdeen & Surrounding areas with varying level of IT Related issues.
We knew we could still offer the same level of support our customers required.
In the short period time we have been trading we have helped over 300 customers with all types of computer related issues.
We offer many service which are available to both home & business users which include.
* Broadband / Wireless Setup & Troubleshooting
* Complete Network Cabling Installation
* Computer Repairs
* Components & Peripherals
* Custom Built Computer Systems
* Data Backup Solutions
* Email Hosting & Spam Filtering
* Laptop Repairs
* Laptop Sales
* Network Health Check / Service
* New Equipment, Setup & Configuration Domestic & Business
* Security & Virus Protection
* Server Installations
* Spyware & Virus Removal
* System Backups
* Relocation & Expansion
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Broadband / Wireless Setup & Troubleshooting
- Complete Network Cabling Installation
- Computer Repairs Aberdeen
- Computer Components & Peripherals
- Custom Built Computer Systems
- Data Backup Solutions
- Laptop Repairs
- Laptop Sales
- New Equipment, Setup & Configuration Domestic & Business
- Free Estimates
- Free Parking
- After hours support
- Aberdeen & surrounding areas ie. banchory,westhill,inverurie,stonehaven,ellon.
- Cash, Cheque, Invoice, Paypal, Bank Transfer
|Address||166 Clifton Road|
|Phone Number||012 2449 1825|
Products & Services
Granite Chips Ltd - Services
List of all the services we offer to both home & business customers.
- I would recommend this business
My Toshiba Satellite error messages were removed. Delighted with their service. The team are always willing to give advice on computer related issues
I have done business with them for many years when they both worked for Grampian Electronic and now with Granite Chips. I would recommend this company.
|Value for money|
|Service & support|
- I would recommend this business
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Prices very reasonable
Computer problems ironed out, I'm very happy! Fantastic service and very patient with folks like me who have limited computer knowledge.
|Value for money||They don't over-charge|
|Service & support||They aim to please|
Most helpful and friendly computer services.
I handed in my laptop on a Friday afternoon. It was very broken and took ages just to get started, but somehow these guys fixed it for the next day!! Great service.
And I got 10% student discount.
This place has ben very helpful to me, I am a student and have broken my laptop on several occasions when I had deadlines to meet and got my laptop back in time, all fixed. For a very reasonable price as well. Great service, I've been recommending it to all my fellow students.
If I could give six stars, I would.
Granite Chips replaced a PC which had expired. The service (from Scott) was exceptional. Problem diagnosed, new PC built and handed over - all extremely quick and at a very reasonable price. Tremendous attention to detail - software, files, favourites, drivers all installed.
And it's dead easy to park nearby - which is handy.
I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Fantastic service from the team, very helpful and knowledgeable, I would always recommend to take a computer to Granite Chips
When it comes to I T issues look no further. Andy and Scott will fix it for you. Have always used them and wouldn't go anywhere else.