Founded in 2009, Fix IT Surrey has 6 years of experience in the computer services sector, and provides IT support to clients throughout the local area.
Instead of disconnecting the cables, carrying it to the car and driving to the computer repair centre, Fix IT Surrey will repair or upgrade your system on-site with an prearranged appointment.
They are a Microsoft Certified as Technology Specialist, desktop support technician, professional Mac Certified Technician, CISCO Certified - CCNA and CCENT.
- PC tune-up - check PC status, examine for problems.
- Virus removal - install anti-virus software and remove infections.
- Spyware removal - install anti-spyware software and remove pests/malware.
- Install Firewall - setup a software or hardware firewall.
- Anti-virus software - install and configure anti-virus software.
- Data backup - backup important data to DVD.
- Additional HDD - add a new hard drive to computer.
- Additional memory - add additional memory.
- Internal PC card - install an internal card (ie., video or sound).
- Upgrade HDD - replace current hard drive, and transfer all data.
- Transfer PC HDD data - transfer all data from old PC to a new PC.
- Upgrade OS - upgrade current OS to Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7.
- Install new OS - install new OS on empty system.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- No Fix, No Fee
- Surrey & London
|Address||1 Beaconsfield Gardens|
|Phone Number||013 7288 7901|