The advice and support offered by Bits & Bytesis totally free and is designed to assist users to resolve their IT issues.
Bits & Bytes offers free advice and support on all pc, laptop and network issues and this is provided by a City & Guilds, Comptia and Microsoft certified Computer Engineer.
Bits & Bytes provides free advice and support with the following issues.
• Operating system installations and upgrades.
• Operating system errors and issues.
• Laptop hardware and software issues.
• Pc hardware and software issues.
• Wired and wireless networks.
• Spyware, adware and virus removal.
• Printer, scanner and camera issues.
All of our Computer Engineers are certified to City & Guilds, Comptia and Microsoft standards.
Email Contact:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Associations & Certifications
- COMPTIA A+ Network+ Server+ Security+
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
- West Midlands Area
|Address||13 Foxes Rake|
|Phone Number||015 4357 4003|