Based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, and serving the North and Midlands, we carry out Computer Repairs, Network Support, and IT Consultancy in both Homes and Small Businesses. We specialise in providing affordable, High Availability solutions, to small and medium sized companies, typically having between 1 to 100 computers.
All our PCs, Servers, Networks, and Packages, whether for Business or Home use, comprise of a carefully orchestrated combination of hardware and software, which we have specifically chosen, configured, tried, & tested, with a heavy emphasis on reliability. This requires an holistic approach to IT systems, rarely practised in other IT companies, but which defines us, and how we operate. We always provide a very high quality service, and take pride in every job we do.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Small Business Networking Experts
- Single Site, Multisite and Multitenancy Networks
- Public, Private and Hybrid Clouds
- Linux, Windows, Web and Remote Desktop Hosting
- Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal CMS Hosting (Others available on request)
- SuiteCRM Hosting (Customer Relationship Management)
- Domain Registrations (Nominet Accredited Channel Partner)
- Self Healing, Disaster Recovery and Remote Backup Systems
- PC Sales, Repairs, Upgrades, MOTs and Servicing
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Nominet Accredited Channel Partner
- Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield, Wakefield
- Payment on Account, Faster Payment, BACS Transfer, Bitcoin, Cheque, Cash
|Address||33 Longman Road|
|Phone Number||(01226) 698174|
Products & Services
In line with our Mission Statement, above all else, our servers are built to be reliable. They are most suited to small and medium sized companies, typically having between 1 to 100 computers.
We build all our computers from scratch, and tailor them to your requirements. We also try to predict and account for your future requirements, especially when this can be done at little or no expense. Every component we use is vetted and chosen for it's suitability and exceptional reliability. In addition, we always soak test every computer before it's despatched. This strict quality control procedure enables us to guarantee all our computers against hardware failure for 5 years.
If you just need a specific problem fixing on your computer, and nothing else, then our computer repair service is what you need. If your computer has a few problems, or it's just running slowly, then it probably needs a Service instead. If we cannot fix your computer, and then you buy a new one from us, we will only charge you for the new computer, not the 'repair'.