We're proud of our high quality, personal service and give straightforward, impartial advice & affordable support to suit each customer's own circumstances and needs. We offer on-site and remote services for almost every aspect of Information Technology (internet, security, hardware, web hosting, networks, software, legislation, e-commerce etc) so 'one call can do it all! - PLUS we can provide a FREE remote installation and configuration service for NOD32 anti-virus.
We don't just offer, we provide a professional and personal friendly service, that will always be cost effective, simple to understand and the best solution that fits the requirements of our customer. As a result of Active Comp's proactive approach to our clients and their computers, our technicians can not only remove spyware, viruses, and any other problems that can occur, we can also offer advice to prevent future problems.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- * 24 Hour Call Out, Emergency Work
- * Qualified Technicians
- * Fast response - 97% same day call-out
- * First time fix - 98% first time on-site fix rate
- * Fixed Prices - No confusing price plans
- * Data Protection Registered - Your data is safe and secure
- * Fast, Reliable and Ready Help - Call Today
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Microsoft Registered Partners
- ESET Business Partners
- BenQ Official Resellers
- On-Trak Data Recovery Solutions Authorised Partners
- Looksmart Software Offical Resellers
- Data Protection Registered
- Shropshire and Cheshire
|Address||Unit 4 The Granary, Trench Hall Farm, Tilly Green, Shrewsbury, Shropshire|
|Phone Number||019 3955 0040|
Products & Services
We offer a PC health check service that rectifies common problems that occur over continuous use of your computer. The removal of virus, spyware and malware can lead to a huge operating performance increase. The PC health check is a comprehensive PC health checkup resolving issues that are causing you frustration and identifies possible problems before they occur, allowing you the customer to ensure your equipment doesn't fail you when its needed the most.