Eugene Gardner graduated with a Computer Science degree in 1983 and has worked in the field ever since. Initially contracting to large corporations worldwide, Eugene returned to England in 2002 and set up 1ComputerCare to provide help in plain English.
"In the year to 5th April 87% of my work came from repeat business and word of mouth referrals. I try to concentrate on knowing each client's setup so that I can give the most relevant and technically up-to-date advice. I offer 30 minutes remote support a month free to encourage questions that are not really worth paying someone to answer. I encourage prospective clients to look at the names in my testimonials at http://www.1computercare.co.uk/testimonials.htm to see if there is a trusted friend whose opinion can be sought."
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- No fix - no fee - no VAT
- At your home or my workshop - no local callout charge.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- British Computer Society - chartered member.
- Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Loan computers usually available.
- 10 mile radius of Tunbridge Wells for no callout charge
- Cash, Cheque, PayPal, Bank Transfer
|Address||21 Manor Road Rusthall|
|Fax||0872 115 6003|